Play #2 Three Little Pigs

Sunday, July 19, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

Woohoo!! We managed to catch our second play today before the holidays in Cape Town end!! Haha.. We wanted to catch Goldilocks actually but was too late.. but still... 2 plays during these hols... Not bad!! :)

We woke up and ate our breakfast. I made their favourite Wormy kind of bread. I am amazed at how children like cute stuff. Inside were sausages that the kids like. Well, after I came to Cape Town, I have been making my own bread due to the lack of variety. Also, I had my goody Don Lim breadmaker with me... I love it to bits and pieces. See how crazy we are over the bread and even so for my hub... haa!!

Play was at Baxter Theatre at Rondebosch. First time we had been here, nice theatre!!


Munching some chips and waiting for the show to start.



During the show, Ko was again scared cos of the loud music. She was also afraid of the big bad wolf...Actually I like how interactive the play was, full of singing and dancing. The people here really love to dance and are pretty good at it! 

It was quite innovative because the wolf referred to a book "how to be a crook" on how to get the pigs out of the house. It first pretended to be  a salesman but the plan failed. When he tried to blow the houses down, he called his grandfather when he failed for the third house. The grandfather told him that the book was outdated, nowadays, people don't blow down houses, they blow houses up. Thus he ignited a bomb which backfired on himself. Was quite funny. I think we all enjoyed it!

Imm could remember the names of the pig, Percy, Patrick and Peter!